Speed Control Auto Reply Android? application is developed for GPS enabled Android devices to stop texting with auto-answer. Its main aim is to promote driver safety.
Backed by 24 X 7 support by a leading mid-size US company.
BE A SAFE DRIVER BECAUSE IT IS ABOUT YOUR LIFE!
AVOID TEXTING WHEN DRIVING
Distracted driving is single most important cause of auto accidents and the injuries in almost all countries.
AUTO ANSWER INCOMING TEXT MESSAGES
This application lets your phone auto-answer incoming text messages with a preset response message.
CONTROL DRIVING DISTRACTION
It locks your phone and blocks your ability to text while driving so that you can focus on driving instead of attempting to text or answer phones when driving. It can save you from fines in states or countries where there is a ban on texting or talking on phone when driving.
SPEED NOTIFICATION AND DRIVING SPEED MONITORING (OPTIONAL)
It also has optional built in speeding notification to notify at a configured number if the driver exceeds the upper driving speed limit set in the phone. You can use that information to discipline yourself or use this to monitor a driver in commercial situations.
MULTI DEVICE SUPPORT
This app is available on Blackberry marketplace too. If you are a business user, contact us for custom version with server based control and logging central alerts.
BENEFITS OF DRIVING CONTROL APP ON YOUR PHONE:
1. Driving Control application is useful for users because it forces you to be a disciplined driver by disabling your ability to text while driving. No distraction means safe driving. It will auto-answer your text messages when driving after you exceed the minimum speed threshold.
2. Driving Control application is useful for parents, employers and individuals, those who want to support the life safety of a driver or have other obligations to ensure safe driving. Install this app on users' phones because you care for their safety and well being.
HOW IT WORKS:
The application works as described below:
1. After installation Driving Control application will automatically start with phone reboot.
2. Driving Control application works in two modes :
a. DRIVER MODE:
i. The application will send auto reply message to every sender of the text nessage while you are driving. It detects the motion of the car and then responds with a predefined message (I am diving, I will call you later).
b. PUBLIC TRANSPORT OR NON-DRIVER MODE:
i. The application will not send pre-configured speeding alert, and SMS Auto Reply message will be turned off too. The assumption here is that you are not a driver but a passenger in a vehicle. Your phone will work normally.
3. Driving Control application will lock the phone, when a user will exceed the specified lower speed limit.
4. Driving Control application will send Auto Reply message to sender for any incoming message as :
"Driving Control Auto Reply Message: I am currently driving. I will contact you soon. To support Driver Safety, Please visit http://rapidprotect.net/product_driving_control.php"
5. Driving Control application will send a SMS to the parent/supervisor phone number configured in application setting, if a user exceeds the specified upper speed limit for a specified time duration. You can ignore it in the self use case.
6. Driving Control Application will blink LED in Red, when user will exceed the specified speed limit.
Note: The change of setting requires password entry. Initial password is blank and that can be set in the setting to lock the settings of the phone.